NASCO Automated External Defibrillator Trainer - LF03740U
NASCO Life/form AED Trainer
Training for all four AHA recommended AED training scenarios:
- VF victim; pulse returns
- VF victim; no pulse returns
- VF victim; pulse returns, no breathing
- VF victim; transdermal medications, pulse returns
Scenarios 1-4 for machines with an analyze button. Scenarios 5-8 for machines without an analyze button.
- Provides both audio and written prompts in English
- Cables for training pads plug into the rear of the unit
- Volume adjustment
- Large LCD display for written prompts
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 5" x 1-3/4"
- Low battery indication
- Powered by a 9V battery
Perfect for American Heart Association (AHA) scenario-based training! Prepare students for emergency situations with the Life/form AED Trainer. Simply push a button to set the sequence of events that will help students learn the appropriate steps to follow in both "shock" and "no shock" situations. The instructor can select from eight AHA recommended AED training scenarios. Once the scenario is selected, the trainer will prompt the student in appropriate actions and responses. Lightweight, compact trainer comes with reusable pads and electrode sets, 9V battery, and user's manual (includes optional pre-planned simulations).
FIVE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT!
5-Year Limited Warranty Statement What this warranty covers:
- Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s option, repair or replace the product.
- This limited warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship in this product.
|Actual Weight (lbs)||1.81|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$552.95|