Full Body “Airway Larry” Airway Manikin w/o Electronics - LF03671U
Full Body “Airway Larry” Airway Manikin with o Electronics
This adult manikin is a great trainer for introductory as well as advanced students. Manikin simulates a nonanesthetized patient for practicing intubation, ventilation, suction, and CPR techniques. Realistic anatomy and landmarks including teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false cords, true vocal cords, trachea, lungs, esophagus, and stomach. The manikin allows you to practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., and Combitube® insertion. Suction techniques and proper cuff inflation may also be practiced and evaluated. Applying pressure to the cricoid cartilage changes the position of the trachea and closes the esophagus, allowing realistic practice of the Sellick maneuver. Manikin includes hard travel/storage case.
FIVE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT!
5-Year Limited Warranty Statement What this warranty covers:
- Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s option, repair or replace the product.
- This limited warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship in this product.
- Head with durable, one-piece construction
- Bifurcated lungs
- Available in either white or black
- Palpable landmarks for hand placement
- Xiphoid, navel, nipples, and rib cage landmarks
- Pliable abdomen for obstructed airway procedure
- Jaw Thrust
|Actual Weight (lbs)||58|
|Case Length (inches)||13|
|Case Width (inches)||24|
|Case Weight (lbs)||58|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Head Tilt / Chin Lift||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$2,138.95|