Arterial Puncture Arm - LF00995U
Life/form Arterial Puncture Arm
In the tradition of Life/form products, the Arterial Puncture Arm features the realism of appearance and performance necessary to provide realistic practice for trainees. Easy to set up and use, this valuable training Aid is ideal for practice and demonstration in drawing arterial blood samples for monitoring blood gases. With this unique arm, students can actually identify puncture locations through palpation of the pulse at either the radial or brachial sites. Realistic arterial pressure produces a lifelike backflow of blood in the syringe, confirming proper needle location in the artery.
MAINTENANCE: The Life/form Arterial Puncture Arm is easily maintained with replaceable skin and arteries. Complete Skin/Artery Kits are available and easy to use. Periodic use of the tubing sealant provided will extend the life of each Skin/Artery Kit. Two replaceable tubing sections are included with each Skin/Artery Kit (one section in the arm).Life/form Arterial Puncture Arm includes:
- Two 3 cc syringes with needles
- Fluid supply bag, two replacement sections of artery
- 1 pint Life/form Arterial Blood
- Teaching guide.
- And hard carrying case.
FIVE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT!
5-Year Limited Warranty Statement What this warranty covers:
- Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s option, repair or replace the product.
- This limited warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship in this product.
NOTE: This item can only be shipped via Ground Service.
|Actual Weight (lbs)||18.37|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$798.95|