QR WoundSeal Pour Pack, 2 Applications - 28UOC353
- Buy 10 for $10.77 each and save 32%
- Buy 25 for $9.95 each and save 37%
- Buy 50 for $9.39 each and save 41%
- Buy 100 for $8.29 each and save 48%
- Buy 500 for $7.74 each and save 51%
QR Wound Seal Pour Pack, 2 Single Use Applications - For Cuts & Lacerations
Bleeding injuries cost more than you think. Stopping the bleeding is only half of the story for wound management. Once the bleeding has stopped, the wound must be protected from contaminates. Traditional wound dressings are porous and can gap open, WoundSeal is the only product that mixes with blood to form a seal, or artificial scab. Wound Seal helps workers get back to work quickly, reducing employee downtime. Wound Seal can help minimize unnecessary trips to the ER and help reduce OSHA-reportable events – Wound Seal is not OSHA-recordable as it is considered “First-Aid” treatment.
Unlike other First Aid products, Wound Seal is the only product that forms a seal over the wound. This seal stops bleeding, allows the body’s own mechanism to begin healing. The seal falls off naturally as the wound heals.
Powder Pays for itself...
- Helps workers get back to work quickly... reducing employee downtime
- Minimizes unnecessary trips to the ER
- Results in fewer OSHA-recordable events - Wound Seal is not OSHA-recordable as it is considered “First-Aid” treatment.
- Stops bleeding in seconds and forms a protective seal allowing nothing into or out of the wound
- Works independently of the blood clotting cascade – even people who tend to bleed easily.
- Needs blood to work
- Nontoxic, hypoallergenic and does not cauterize the skin
- Not metabolized by the body – it is not a drug
- Pour Wound Seal Powder on bleeding wounds and apply pressure for 30 seconds
- Portable packaging to stop bleeding at the point of injury
- Used by leading hospitals
- Used by pro sports teams
- Used in thousands of occupational workplaces
|Comparable / Alternate SKUs||2332|
|Actual Weight (lbs)||.03|
|Width / Depth (inches)||3|
|Case Length (inches)||9.5|
|Case Width (inches)||9|
|Case Weight (lbs)||3.3|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$15.78|
List Price: $15.78 $15.78 Price: $11.05 As low as $7.74
Liquid Skin Liquid Bandage, 1 each, 92817
List Price: $3.25 $3.25 Price: $1.83 As low as $1.28
Blood Clotting Spray, 3 ounce Aerosol - 1 Each - M529
List Price: $15.26 $15.26 Price: $6.58 As low as $4.61
Instant Cold Compress, 4 inch x 5 inch - 1 Each - M563-E
List Price: $1.05 $1.05 Price: $0.45 As low as $0.32
Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 25 per box, .5gm, 5484
List Price: $5.65 $5.65 Price: $4.65 As low as $3.26