Pediatric Head - LF00999U
Life/form Pediatric Head
Invaluable tool for demonstrating and practicing infusions and injections in the temporal and jugular veins of a newborn to twelve-month-old infant.
Functional head is realistically modeled to represent a six-month-old infant.
The temporal vein of the Life/form Pediatric Head is easily accessible for IV infusions. Practice in the jugular vein is equally realistic. The neck is made of soft, flexible foam to provide a realistic feel of palpation and puncture. Life/form Pediatric Head includes a Life/form Head with skin and veins, fluid supply bag, two different gauge winged infusion needles, 1 pint Life/form blood, teaching guide, and hard carrying case.
FIVE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT!
5-Year Limited Warranty Statement What this warranty covers:
- Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s option, repair or replace the product.
- This limited warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship in this product.
|Actual Weight (lbs)||11|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$692.95|
- This Item:
- Adult Venipuncture and Injection Training Arm - White - LF00698U
- Pediatric Head Replacement Skin and Vein Kit - LF01003U
- Pediatric Head Vein Replacement Only - LF01058U
- Blood Pressure Simulator - LF01095U