XXL Metal Smart Compliance Food Service First Aid with Meds, 90834
- Buy 3 for $336.99 each and save 35%
- Buy 10 for $311.07 each and save 40%
- Buy 25 for $293.79 each and save 43%
- Buy 50 for $259.22 each and save 50%
- Buy 100 for $241.94 each and save 53%
200 Person XXL Metal SmartCompliance Food Service First Aid Cabinet With Medications
The 200 person, XXL metal SmartCompliance ANSI B+ food service cabinet with over the counter medications is perfect for an individual restaurant or restaurant chain locations. The unique cabinet design eliminates disorganized and missing supplies, while the clearly labeled compartments create a cabinet that is easy to use and restock. The bottom shelf and door shelves allows you to customize your cabinet to meet your specific needs.
The SmartCompliance cabinet SmartTab ezRefill System is a simple but effective way for reordering and restocking, revolutionizing the replenishment process. It is quick, easy, and cost effective. As supplies are used, Smart Tab ezRefill reminder tabs notify you when it is time to reorder supplies and puts reorder information at your fingertips. The FAO SafetyHub, a mobile requisition app, also allows you to monitor cabinet usage to stay compliant and know when to reorder your refills. The solid steel case comes with a carrying handle and can be mounted on a wall or other flat vertical surface.
- 40800: Extra-Strength Non-Aspirin Tablets, 250ct
- 54034: Aspirin Tablets, 250ct
- 90109: Ibuprofen Tablets, 250ct
- 90110: Antacid Tablets, 250ct
- 90326: WoundSeal Powder Packs, 2ct
- 90447: Liquid Skin, 4ct
- 90551: Elovate 15 Glucose Slimpak, 2ct
- 336007: Padded Flexible Splint, 4.25" x 24"
- (1) 22-410: Splinter Out, 10ct
- (1) 25-400: Cotton Tipped Applicators, 100ct
- FAE-1000: Conforming Gauze Roll, 2", 2ct
- FAE-1304: Burn Spray, 4oz
- FAE-1308: Antiseptic Spray, 4oz
- FAE-3011: Blue Metal Detectable Fabric Bandages, 1"x 3", 40ct
- FAE-3030: Knuckle Blue Metal Detectable Fabric Bandages, 20ct
- FAE-3041: Fingertip Blue Metal Detectable Fabric Bandages, 20ct
- FAE-3102: Conforming Gauze Roll, 4"
- FAE-3110: Blue Metal Detectable Foam Bandages, 1" x 3", 25ct
- FAE-3115: Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 3/8" x 1-1/2", 40ct
- FAE-3120: Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 7/8" Round, 30ct
- FAE-4001: Alcohol Wipes, 20ct
- FAE-4002: BZK Antiseptic Towelettes, 10ct
- FAE-4005: Povidone Iodine Antiseptic Swabs, 10ct
- FAE-4007: Hand Sanitizer Packets, 10ct
- FAE-4010: Lip Balm, 10ct
- FAE-4014: Castile Soap Towelettes, 10ct
- FAE-5000: Sterile Gauze Pads, 2" x 2", 10ct
- FAE-5005: Sterile Gauze Pads, 3" x 3", 10ct
- FAE-5009: Hema-FlexÂ™ Bandage Compress, 2", 4ct
- FAE-5100: Triangular Bandage, 40" x 40" x 56", 2ct
- FAE-5933: Blue Self Adhering Wrap, 3"
- FAE-6004: Scissors
- FAE-6012: Cold Pack, 4" x 5"
- FAE-6017: First Aid Guide
- FAE-6019: Tweezers
- FAE-6022: 2 Sterile Eyepads, 1oz Eyewash, and Â½" x 5 yd Tape Roll
- FAE-6024: Trauma Pads, 5" x 9", 2ct
- FAE-6033: Moleskin (Blister Prevention), 2" x 2", 20ct
- FAE-6100: 1 CPR Face Shield and 4 Nitrile Exam Gloves
- FAE-6102: Nitrile Exam Gloves, 8ct
- FAE-6103: First Aid Tape, 1/2" x 5yd, 2ct
- FAE-6104: Elastic Bandage Wrap, 3" x 5 yd
- FAE-6105: 6 Fabric Bandages, 2" x 4" and 10 Butterfly Wound Closures, 16ct
- FAE-6150: Bandage Protectant/Finger Cots, 50ct
- FAE-7012: Burn Dressing, 4" x 4"
- FAE-7016: Eye Wash, 4oz
- FAE-7022: Rubber Tourniquet, 1" x 18"
- FAE-7025: Ammonia Inhalants, 10ct
- FAE-7030: First Aid/Burn Cream Packets, 20ct
- FAE-7040: Antibiotic Ointment Packets, 20ct
- FAE-7115: 20 Sting Relief Wipes and 10 Hydrocortisone Packets, 30ct
- FAE-9089: Triple Cut Adhesive Tape Roll, 2"
- Z6005: Cold Pack, 4" x 5"
- Cabinet is ANSI B+, Type I & II compliant
- 1671 pieces sufficient to treat 200 or more people
- Wall mountable for quick access to first aid supplies in an emergency
- SmartTab ezRefill System is a quick, easy, cost effective process for reordering and restocking
- Dispenser system reduces pilferage
- Easily accessible contents in a simple to maintain first aid system
- Includes Over the Counter Medications
- Consistent color-coded packaging matches ANSI recommendations for easy identification when the user needs to find a first aid supply to treat an injury
- FAO SafetyHub app helps you monitor usage to stay compliant and benchmark consumption. SafetyHub App will remind you when it's time to reorder while minimizing inventory costs.
- Ideal for individual restaurant or restaurant chain
|Brand||First Aid Only|
|Comparable / Alternate SKUs||90834|
|Actual Weight (lbs)||20|
|Width / Depth (inches)||5.5|
|Case Length (inches)||26.75|
|Case Width (inches)||17.75|
|Case Weight (lbs)||28.4|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Weather / Water Resistant||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$511.58|
List Price: $511.58 $511.58 Price: $345.63 As low as $241.94
List Price: $144.52 $144.52 Price: $110.59 As low as $77.41
List Price: $511.58 $511.58 Price: $342.80 As low as $239.96