CPR KIT – CPR Mask, Gloves, Wipes, 1 Per Box, 2276
- Buy 5 for $6.03 each and save 35%
- Buy 10 for $5.56 each and save 41%
- Buy 50 for $5.25 each and save 44%
- Buy 100 for $4.64 each and save 50%
- Buy 500 for $4.33 each and save 54%
CPR Kit – CPR Mask, Gloves, & Wipes, 1 set per box
- Provides a physical barrier between the cardiac/respiratory-arrest victim and the rescuer when performing mouth to mouth resuscitation.
- Protects from bodily fluids and the transmission of germs.
- Use gloves as a physical barrier against disease transmission.
- Use wipes for hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin when soap and water is not available.
- Do not use on infant victims
- Do not use if damage is found or suspected.
- Insert the CPR Mask airway tunnel into patient’s mouth ? Place fingers under shield portion of the CPR and pinch patient’s nasal passages closed.
- Obtain an open airway with the recommended head tilt/chin lift method.
- With the shield providing protection, form a seal around the patient’s mouth
- Proceed with CPR ventilation using approved technique
This item meets ANSI/ISEA Z308.1 color code standards for unitized first aid refill items. ANSI Information
|Comparable / Alternate SKUs||2276, GFAP-16-02, GFAP-16-03|
|Actual Weight (lbs)||.09|
|Width / Depth (inches)||4|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$9.27|
List Price: $9.27 $9.27 Price: $6.18 As low as $4.33
Urgent First Aid Guide with CPR & Automated External Defibrillator - 52 Pages - URG-BK-48
List Price: $7.95 $7.95 Price: $1.50 As low as $0.68
Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 25 per box, .5gm, 5484
List Price: $5.65 $5.65 Price: $4.65 As low as $3.26
Instant Cold Compress, 4 inch x 5 inch - 1 Each - M563-E
List Price: $1.05 $1.05 Price: $0.45 As low as $0.32
Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, Non-Sterile 2 inch - 1 Each - 3132
List Price: $1.25 $1.25 Price: $0.33 As low as $0.23