Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop, blue, Box of 50, AW-50
- Buy 10 for $4.39 each and save 56%
- Buy 25 for $4.05 each and save 60%
- Buy 50 for $3.83 each and save 62%
- Buy 100 for $3.38 each and save 67%
- Buy 500 for $3.15 each and save 69%
Multi-layer 3-ply disposable procedural face mask. Fluid-resistant, Pleated
- Pliable nose piece for best fit.
- 100% Fiberglass free
- 3 PLY Non woven material
- Latex Free
Not rated for Medical Use. ASTM Level 1 tested.
Procedural filter masks are helpful to contain viruses and slow or stop their spread. These are especially useful on people already infected to stop contamination of others, but according to the WHO (World Health Organization):
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
DUE TO CURRENT WORLDWIDE SHORTAGES AND TEMPORARY MANUFACTURER/SUPPLIER PRICE INCREASES, THESE ARE SOLD AS "FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS
|Comparable / Alternate SKUs||AW-50, 1810, URG1810, SO-50|
|Actual Weight (lbs)||.45|
|Case Length (inches)||20.75|
|Case Width (inches)||15.5|
|Case Weight (lbs)||19.85|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$9.95|