Padded Aluminum Foam Splint, 4.25” x 24”, Reusable, 1 Each, 2185
- Buy 10 for $3.61 each and save 64%
- Buy 25 for $3.33 each and save 67%
- Buy 50 for $3.15 each and save 69%
- Buy 100 for $2.78 each and save 73%
- Buy 500 for $2.59 each and save 75%
4.25” x 24” Padded Aluminum Splint
Meets ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015 Class B Requirements.
The Aluminum Splint is suitable for splinting all extremities, similar to the SAM Splint or Flex All Splint. It is suitable for splinting all extremities and is made of lightweight, and malleable foam padded aluminum. The splint becomes rigid and supportive for fractured or injured limbs by shaping it into a simple C, W or T- shaped curve. This aluminum splint, made of lightweight and malleable foam padded aluminum is soft and adaptable. The splint becomes rigid and supportive for fractured or injured limbs by shaping it into a simple C, V, T, U, or W - shaped curves. Extremely moldable and soft enough to cut with ordinary household scissors to fit any size. This padded aluminum splint can be applied to wrist, forearm, upper arm, leg ankle.
- Lightweight and compact
- Not affected by extreme weather conditions.
- Waterproof-MRI compatible.
- Reusable with proper disinfection.
- Radiolucent – no need to be removed during x-ray
(1) 4.25” x 24” Splint – with basic instructions
- Can be used in many shapes and configurations, “V” or “U” shape most common. The “U” shape is stronger.
- The splint can be applied to the wrist, forearm, upper arm, lower leg or ankle.
- To secure in place you can use tape, triangle bandage, an elastic bandage, or velcro straps.
- Can be folded onto itself for additional strength.
- When immobilizing neck, small bends can add strength.
|Brand||Prostat First Aid|
|Comparable / Alternate SKUs||2185, EVR-AS24, AS24|
|Actual Weight (lbs)||.23|
|Width / Depth (inches)||4.25|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$9.99|
|Head Tilt / Chin Lift||No|
|Weather / Water Resistant||No|