QuikClot EMS Rolled Gauze, 3" x 48", 475
QuikClot EMS Rolled Gauze (3-inch x 4-foot)
QuikClot EMS Rolled Gauze is 3 inches x 4 feet of soft, white, nonwoven, hydrophilic gauze impregnated with kaolin, an inorganic mineral that is both safe and effective in accelerating the body's natural clotting cascade without any exothermic reactions or use of animal or human proteins.
Each QuikClot EMS Rolled Gauze, Item #475, is packaged in an easy-tear pouch.
- Works Fast - This gauze contains kaolin, an inorganic material that speeds up the body's natural clotting process, helping blood clot up to five times faster than on its own.
- Safe - Kaolin is a common mineral that doesn't contain any plant, animal, or human material, so you don't have to worry about causing allergic reactions.
- Easy to Use - The dressing easily conforms to any wound site and doesn't break down or fall apart under pressure.
- Convenient - Contained in durable, yet easy-to-tear packaging, these packets can go anywhere.
|Comparable / Alternate SKUs||475|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$19.99|
- This Item:
Liquid Skin Liquid Bandage, 1 each, 92817
List Price: $3.25 $3.25 Price: $1.83 As low as $1.28
- QuikClot EMS Dressing, 4" x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm), 636
2 inch x 5 yard Elastic (Ace) Bandage w/ 2 Fasteners - 1 Each - M697
List Price: $2.22 $2.22 Price: $0.61 As low as $0.43
36 inch Standard Sam Splint Roll, Reusable, 1 Each - M5075
List Price: $39.99 $39.99 Price: $12.50 As low as $8.75