Tuberculosis - TB Safety and Information
Promising Class of Antibiotics Discovered for Treatment of Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis:Topics concerning TB Safety include:
- Epidemiology and symptoms of tuberculosis.
- Modes by which tuberculosis is transmitted.
- The CDC Guidelines.
- The Exposure Control Plan.
- Recognition of exposure situations.
- Practices to prevent exposure.
- Administrative and engineering controls.
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment (including respirators).
- and more.