Sound the Alarm! It is Fire Prevention Week.
- You need to change… Really | First Aid Mart Official Blog on New Years resolution - Be prepared
- Preparing Your Pets for Shelter | First Aid Mart Official Blog on American Red Cross Pet First Aid
- Preparing Your Pets for Shelter | First Aid Mart Official Blog on 5 Pet First Aid Tricks
- Preparing Your Pets for Shelter | First Aid Mart Official Blog on PetParedness takes the spotlight
- Sunny Day, Keeping the Fires Away…. | First Aid Mart Official Blog on Finding a Safe Daycare for Your Child
- American Red Cross
- Asthmatic Child
- Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
- BBP - Blood Borne Pathogens
- Bleeding & Wound Care
- Burn First Aid & Safety
- CERT - Community Emergency Response Teams
- Child Safety
- Community News
- Disaster & Survival Forum
- Eye First Aid & Safety
- Fire Safety & Evacuation
- First Aid Articles
- Flu & Pandemic
- Forklift Safety
- General Safety Topics
- Health and First Aid Advice for Seniors
- Health Tips
- Info News
- Military First Aid
- Military Medics
- National Preparedness Month
- Outdoor Safety
- Pet Safety
- Press Releases
- Sports Medicine & First AId
Did you know that many people don’t test their smoke alarms as often as they should? When there is a fire, smoke spreads fast. You need working smoke alarms to give you time to get out. NFPA tell us to test every month!
It’s Fire Prevention Week—help us sound the alarm that working smoke alarms save lives.
- Do you know how to use fire-extinguisher?
- Do you live in a Wildfire Prone Area?
- Wildfire Safety
- Assessing electrical fire risks in the workplace
- Fight Fire with Knowledge
- Fall & Winter Fire Safety
- Safety Tips To Fireproof Your Home
- Prevent Kitchen Fires – National Fire Prevention Week
- Stay healthy and safe during a Wildfire
- Disaster Preparedness: Wildfires
- About Fire Prevention Week Commemorating the great Chicago Fire of 1871.
- Fast facts about fire Quick facts about the dangers of home fires.
- Fire Prevention Week quiz Learn all about smoke alarm safety with this NFPA quiz.
Categories: General Safety Topics
Tags: Evacuation and Fire, fire, fire extinguisher, Fire Prevention, Fire Prevention Week & fire safety
Posted On: October 7 2014
Posted By: First Aid Mart Team