Simple Winter and Holiday advice from the Department of Homeland Security
- You need to change… Really | First Aid Mart Official Blog on New Years resolution - Be prepared
- Preparing Your Pets for Shelter | First Aid Mart Official Blog on American Red Cross Pet First Aid
- Preparing Your Pets for Shelter | First Aid Mart Official Blog on 5 Pet First Aid Tricks
- Preparing Your Pets for Shelter | First Aid Mart Official Blog on PetParedness takes the spotlight
- Sunny Day, Keeping the Fires Away…. | First Aid Mart Official Blog on Finding a Safe Daycare for Your Child
- American Red Cross
- Asthmatic Child
- Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
- BBP - Blood Borne Pathogens
- Bleeding & Wound Care
- Burn First Aid & Safety
- CERT - Community Emergency Response Teams
- Child Safety
- Community News
- Disaster & Survival Forum
- Eye First Aid & Safety
- Fire Safety & Evacuation
- First Aid Articles
- Flu & Pandemic
- Forklift Safety
- General Safety Topics
- Health and First Aid Advice for Seniors
- Health Tips
- Info News
- Military First Aid
- Military Medics
- National Preparedness Month
- Outdoor Safety
- Pet Safety
- Press Releases
- Sports Medicine & First AId
According to the Official website of the Department of Homeland Security, you should:
- Stay off the road during and after a winter storm.
- Keep candles away from flammable materials.
- Keep an eye on food when cooking.
- Turn off holiday lights at night.
- Keep your tree watered, don’t let your holiday tree dry out.
- Shop securely online over the holidays.