Concussion Safety: Free App!
- You need to change… Really | First Aid Mart Official Blog on New Years resolution - Be prepared
- Preparing Your Pets for Shelter | First Aid Mart Official Blog on American Red Cross Pet First Aid
- Preparing Your Pets for Shelter | First Aid Mart Official Blog on 5 Pet First Aid Tricks
- Preparing Your Pets for Shelter | First Aid Mart Official Blog on PetParedness takes the spotlight
- Sunny Day, Keeping the Fires Away…. | First Aid Mart Official Blog on Finding a Safe Daycare for Your Child
- American Red Cross
- Asthmatic Child
- Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
- BBP - Blood Borne Pathogens
- Bleeding & Wound Care
- Burn First Aid & Safety
- CERT - Community Emergency Response Teams
- Child Safety
- Community News
- Disaster & Survival Forum
- Eye First Aid & Safety
- Fire Safety & Evacuation
- First Aid Articles
- Flu & Pandemic
- Forklift Safety
- General Safety Topics
- Health and First Aid Advice for Seniors
- Health Tips
- Info News
- Military First Aid
- Military Medics
- National Preparedness Month
- Outdoor Safety
- Pet Safety
- Press Releases
- Sports Medicine & First AId
We've talked about Concussions and TBI in the past, and especially how it affects Youths in Sports.We shared an article on Concussions, gave you deeper information on Head and Neck Injuries, discussed Treatment for Concussions and TBI, have addressed the concerns during Brain Injury Awareness Month, and spent time addressing Head and Neck Injuries in Youth Sports.
Designed for parents and coaches, the HEADS UP Concussion and Helmet Safety app provides instant access to concussion safety info—when and where you need it—so you can:
- Spot a possible concussion.
- Respond if you think an athlete has a concussion or other serious brain injury.
- Help an athlete return to school and play safely.
A new 3D helmet fit feature that teaches about proper helmet fit, safety and care.
Download for FREE Today!