Active Shooter - what do do to prepare and during a crisis
Sad to say, but the truth is that Active Shooter events are a real part of life now, and something businesses must prepare for. They are a large part of the reason for the push toward updated workplace first aid kit standards which now include tourniquets and other extended bleeding control products, and were a major impetus behind the Hartford Consensus as well as the Stop the Bleed program. In additional to the need for staff to understand the principles of bleeding control, businesses should have a plan for dealing with active shooters.
- Surviving an active shooter event
- Active Shooter
- Active Shooter: What You Can Do
- Gun Sales Boom after Shooter Scares
- Trauma Intervention Program
- Bulletproof Campus?
- Building National Resilience through Bystander Action
- What should be in your bleeding control kit?