Airway Management Trainer Manikin - LF03669U
"Airway Larry" Airway Management Trainer Manikin
This Airway Management Trainer simulates a nonanesthetized patient for practicing intubation, ventilation, suction, and CPR techniques. Realistic anatomy and landmarks including teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false cords, true vocal cords, trachea, lungs, esophagus, and stomach. The trainer allows you to practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube®, and KING System insertion. Suction techniques and proper cuff inflation may also be practiced and evaluated. Features durable, rugged construction and bifurcated lungs.
The Airway Larry Adult Airway Management Trainer represents an adult with more room to maneuver. With its slightly anterior position, Airway Larry is a great trainer for introductory as well as advanced students. Mounted on a CPARLENE® Basic Torso. CPR and airway management procedures may be performed. Manual carotid pulse. Comes with pump spray lubricant and disposable lower airway for the manikin. Five-year warranty.
FIVE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT!
5-Year Limited Warranty Statement What this warranty covers:
- Nasco warrants that if this product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship within 60 months from the date on which the product was purchased, Nasco will, at Nasco’s option, repair or replace the product.
- This limited warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship in this product.
|Actual Weight (lbs)||26|
|Case Length (inches)||25|
|Case Width (inches)||17|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$1,630.95|
- This Item:
- Airway Management Trainer Manikins - LF03602U
- Adult Airway Management Trainers - LF03603U
- Adult Airway Management Trainer Head - LF03667U
- Adult "Airway Larry" Management Trainer w/ Stand - LF03699U